Why i am being afraid ?

Lots of people face this, some time we do afraid before get to start of our dream project or job or profession. We wish for particular time to enjoy our dream work like one day we will do that. But when the most waited moment comes we do afraid even to start that. Same as i am being afraid.


Whatever i want to do for long time, I start that then i stop as i want to ignore that in the moment and do something else at that time like i am scared  to do that, really! what happen to me?, what is the matter with me?, whom i am being afraid to? 
After some thinking, I noticed, I am being afraid to be failed. My thinking was if i would fail in that and like feeling something not well, it means something going to be wrong or would happen negative. I will not succeeded, I can,t do it. 
These kind of feeling i was facing but if nothing happen yet, Why i am being afraid?



May be question should be as why i am doing this?  If this is my dream, I should have faith in me.
I am scared because i don't want to be fail, I don't want to go through that BUT what if this the ONLY way to get success. This is the only way to become myself who can make dream come true.
Yes, this is the process, I have to face this. I had promised myself to do WHATEVER for my dream. Now this is what it take. I have to try and may be if i will fail that would be necessary to become an eligible candidate for success when it will happen. Often i have to pay this price till the day i get my rewards.


So my fear is natural and right for me because fear is making me more precise, aware, confident and down to earth. I just need to try my best and do every possible things to keep away failure.


But if i face failure then be ready to face it because that the time my fear will actually be gone.

      






  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to choose life partner

Wisdom through Depression

If you want to be rich